BENEFITING: NATIONAL MUSEUM OF MEXICAN ART
ORGANIZER: NATIONAL MUSEUM OF MEXICAN ART
EVENT: Hive Challenge
This team-generated fundraiser is a campaign to support the National Museum of Mexican Art's fantastic educational programs. Help us reach our pilot goal of $15,000!
You should donate to educate because NMMA's programming:
- Impacts nearly 100,000 pre-K-12 students every year
- Is FREE, bilingual and culturally art-based
- Primarily serves low-income, under-served and at-risk communities
- Focuses on Schools, Teacher Professional Development & Family Integration
- Aligns with Illinois Common Core State Standards
- Has been recognized by the White House, TWICE, for our after-school youth initiative, Yollocalli Arts Reach.
What you should know about the National Museum of Mexican Art:
- Started 27 years ago by a group of Chicago Public School educators
- The Museum is nonprofit and works hard to offer FREE admission to all!
- Showcases seven annual exhibitions
- Preserves an 8,000-piece Permanent Collection
- Offers cultural educational programming
- Presents one annual performing arts festival in Chicago
Other ways to donate:
1. Join our fundraising team: http://www.crowdrise.com/hive-museumofmexicanart
2. Spread the word and share my page with everyone you know!
Thank you so much for your time and support!