Anila Bhatti wrote -
Peace be upon you and thank you for visiting my fundraising page!
First, I want to thank everyone who always donates, prays, or wishes for our success! All of my supporters play a big role to me in the service of humanity.
A few things we plan to provide as we do in all women's health camps:
- FREE education on vital topics like Women's Nutrition, Domestic Violence, Mental Health, Cervical cancer/Breast cancer, and more
- FREE cervical cancer screenings and pelvic exams
- FREE treatment for common vaginal infections and STIs
- FREE general medications like pain pills, supplements, and contraceptive/hormonal regulative medications as needed
- FREE advice and consultations with nurses and local doctors
- FREE blood pressure checks and anemia and glucose testing as needed
This will be my fourth trip to Guatemala this year with the intention and the goal to focus and improve the lives of the mothers and women of rural Guatemala.
Women and mothers are the foundation of a family and play the main role in the health and progression of the entire society. I personally am blessed to have access to healthcare and the rights to tend to my wellbeing, physically and emotionally. Every woman does not have the access and resources to do this. A woman with untreated infections, domestic abuse, lack of health education and knowledge, depression and anxiety, and any other ignored conditions directly impact her current or future children and her family. Our children are our future, and the success of children and families begin with a happy and healthy mother!
Please continue your generous support to me, in any way you can! With donations, support, or love :)
Donating through this website is simple, fast and totally secure.
Have a beautiful week,