Lincoln Stephens wrote -
We are pleased to announce our fundraising effort for this year’s 2011 iCR8 Summer Boot Camp. The goal of “got a match?” is to provide a matching gift to support the 11 young leaders that The Marcus Graham Project has selected for our intense UNPAID summer-long training program. Now in its third year, our goal is to raise 100% of our needs for the boot camp and we need your support, as an individual or corporation in doing so. Here is how you can help.
1. If you are interested and can commit to donate financially please do so here or you may donate via our Pay Pal link found at www.marcusgrahamproject.org
2. Once you’ve made a donation, Tweet, Facebook or email friends, co-workers, or family members making them aware of your giving and ask them to “MATCH YOU” or “RAISE YOU”
3. Volunteer 60 minutes of your time in spreading the word about the program’ need and see how much you are able to help in supporting our future.
4. For larger donations that need to be made offline, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can send the proper paperwork and invoice materials. Pledged donations will be added once an invoice has been submitted.
5. If you are interested in donating physical items that are needed or if you are interested in volunteering for the summer program, please fill out our donation form by clicking here.
For more information please call us at 214-810-6475 or email email@example.com
The Marcus Graham Project is a national network of diverse professionals who have purposed themselves in developing the next generation of thought leadership within the advertising, media and marketing industry. The vision of The Marcus Graham Project (MGP) is to provide long-term access to information, technology, financial and people resources that will strategically develop a viable pool of talent and leadership within the industry. The Marcus Graham Project is a 501 (c) 3 organization. More information about MGP can be found at: www.marcusgrahamproject.org