Get a Clue Pub Crawl 2018
EVENT DATE: Jan 27, 2018
WHAT: Get a Clue Boston Bar Crawl 2018 is unlike any other bar crawl in the Greater Boston Area. Loosely based on the hit TV show, "The Amazing Race," teams of "up to 6 people" will race through a series of Boston bars. 100% of the proceeds from this event go directly towards ALS Research and Care of people living with ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease) and their families, via the Mary Beth Benison Foundation, a certified 501(c)3 organization, Katie Benison Camell, Executive Director. This event is in memory of Mary Beth Benison, Matt Bruce and honoring Matt Bellina (MBx3). Funds raised by this event will be distributed to:
All teams must check in at Ned Devine's 30 minutes prior to their designated start time. At this time, the team will sign a waiver/release and receive their "passport" for the crawl destinations. Prizes will be awarded to the two teams that finish the crawl the fastest, the team with the best costume/theme and the team that raises the most "cold hard cash" from random patrons while crawling through the designated pubs.
- At every destination, each team member will finish one drink (beer, shot, soda, water or any other type of non-alcoholic beverage)
- Then, the team will be given a challenge. If the team successfully completes the challenge, they will be given an easy clue to the next destination.
- If they do not complete the challenge, they will be given a harder clue to the next destination.
WHEN/WHERE: Ned Devine's, 1 Fanuel Hall Marketplace, Boston, MA (click for directions) Parking (information) Saturday, January 27, 2018, starts at 12:00 pm (Team start times will vary and will be sent out prior to the event) All teams must check in at Ned Devine's (2nd Floor) 30 minutes before their assigned crawl time.
REGISTRATION COST: $45/person, Registration closes on 1/26/2018.
DESIGNATE A TEAM CAPTAIN to create/register themselves and your team name. Captains may also register and pay for team members. The captain also selects your start time. Team members may register after the team has been set up. (remember to ask your captain for the team name)
- SWAG for every team member
- Drink specials along the way
- Free food, buffet style, at Ned Devine's at the conclusion of the crawl
- Chance for you and your team to win a cool prize and bragging rights :)
RULES: MUST BE AT LEAST 21 TO PARTICIPATE, ID REQUIRED ABSOLUTELY NO DRIVING, any team seen driving will be disqualified. Teams can play with fewer than six players if they choose or if a teammate does not show up. However, no team can have more than six people or fewer than two people. If a team misses their start time, they will be moved to the next available time slot. This is just a FUNdraiser and a game. Please respect all event staff and event participants.
CORPORATE SPONSORSHIPS AVAILABLE - presently BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics is a sponsor.