IAN SOMERHALDER FOUNDATION wrote -
Empoweresque is a celebration...
An awakening of the uniqueness and power within women.
If you think being sexy is akin to throwing on a pair of heels, think again...
It's about the woman within knowing that SHE has the power to change the world.
It's not what you look like.
It's not about your size, age, colour or faith.
It's who you ARE.
It’s your passion, your strength and your ability to inspire and lead change not just within yourself, but within others.
It's about awakening your divine femininity and becoming an "Empoweress."
Objectives of Event:
- Raise funds that will contribute to the expansion of ISF programs that empower youth to create the change.
- To empower existing ISF GLOBAL Groups to co-create with each other, and encourage new groups to become a part of ISF.
- Reach 1 million followers with Ian Somerhalder’s twitter to expand the potential ISF family population.
- Ultimately, empower generations to support each other with intense focus on supporting youth to become active, innovative, successful leaders.
Funds raised will help develop youth based educational and support programs. Empowering our youth to become the change leaders we need to see.
Remember we at ISF are a team, a group of people, who view the environment as an interconnected organism of which we are not separate but a part of. There is no differentiation between all living things: trees, rivers, animals and humans. We are all one interdependent organism. We are the ones who can make the difference by working together to create positive change.
Please help the Ian Somerhalder Foundation fulfill its mission to empower, educate and collaborate with people and projects to positively impact the planet and its creatures by clicking DONATE. Or, you can go even one step further and help us fundraise by clicking JOIN THE TEAM and share your own project page with your friends and family.
* Donate or raise $250 for a chance to win a an upgraded tour with Mystic Falls Tours. See some of the favorite locations used in the filming of The Vampire Diaries which with the upgrade includes the Lockwood grounds. Winner will also receive two silver level tickets to Empoweresque.
Sweepstakes ends September 27th 2011
Olga Kireeva donated $1600 and won a VIP Ticket to the Event AND an autographed ISF Item ( Ian Somerhalder Autograph)
Cheryl Mitchel raised $1600 and won the VIP and Hotel package.
Michelle Gibson raised $2500 and won a pair of Exclusive Canvas Warriors Customized Empoweresque Converse that Ian Somerhalder will sign and two Platinum Tickets to the Event.