Dreams For Kids 2018 Bank of America Chicago Marathon
EVENT DATE: Oct 07, 2018
Secure a Guaranteed Entry for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon with Team Dreams for Kids!
As a 2018 Bank of America Chicago Marathon partner, Team Dreams for Kids engages people who care about making a difference by supporting our youth through our Social Entreprenuership training and mentoring program. You can help provide practical education and contemporary life and job skills training to our youth as they create enterprises that produce innovative solutions to societies critical social issues. Our supporters believe youth can make a difference in the world, transforming their own lives, while helping others in the process, regardless of circumstances. Secure a guaranteed entry for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon with Team Dreams for Kids today. On Sunday, October 7, runners from all 50 states and over 100 countries will set out to accomplish a personal goal of completing the Bank of America Chicago Marathon. Over 1.7 million spectators will cheer them on as the runners traverse through 29 of Chicago's neighborhoods on their way to the finish line in Chicago's Grant Park. In 2018, entry to the Bank of America Chicago Marathon will take place through a non-guaranteed lottery selection process as well as through guaranteed entries. Join Team Dreams for Kids and bypass the lottery to secure one of our limited guaranteed entries. Run With Us For Chicago Youth Today. Every Step Counts.
When you join Team Dreams for Kids, you receive these great benefits:
- Reduced training costs
- Access to training coach
- Step by step fundraising assistance to give your family, friends, co-workers and others an easy way to donate and show their support for you
- Dreams for Kids training shirt
- Access to Dreams for Kids social media for fundraising
- Reduced hotel room rates close to the start for race day
- Access to Charity tents for race day
- Free entry (your $195 entry will be covered by DFK if you've raised over $1,500)
- $200 Amazon Gift Card if you've raised $3,000 or more
- Free round trip airfare in Domestic US if you've raised $5,000 or more
Every time you raise $350 you sponsor one student for our entrepreneurship training to build an enterprise for social good.