A Day Out for Autism
DEADLINE TO GIVE: Apr 30, 2018
Day Out for Autism (formerly WAAAlk for Autism) is an inclusive family friendly celebration to provide fun activities for youth of all ages and resource information for families in honor of National Autism Acceptance month. This year was intesly blustry, however, we are still coming together for a virtual walk all month long! Ask your friends and family to join YOU in a Day Out for Autism on your social media!
Join WAAA as we raise funds and awareness to support improved insurance access and effective services in schools and communities for kids and adults with autism and developmental disabilities across Washington State.
Your Support Makes a Difference:
Families call WAAA when they are struggling to access the health care and education services their kids need. Your support enables WAAA to help families navigate through any barriers along their way.
- $5,000: Pro-bono, end-to-end special education legal services
- $4,100: Pro-bono insurance appeal by an attorney that specializes in denied claims
- $2,250: Funds a special education training workshop for 80 families and professionals
- $2,000: Provides four hours of respite care for 15 children or adolescents
- $1,200 Allows two teens to attend Aspire Girls or Friendship Matters, for one year
Form a Team | Join a Team