Each year DDD helps hundreds of disadvantaged youth in Asia and Africa gain work experience, and graduate from university, breaking the cycle of poverty.
Since 2001, more than 2,000 youth have participated in DDD's program. Over 800 have received college degrees. They now earn four time more than the average high school graduate in their country. These youth find professional jobs, support their families--and become leaders in their community. And now we're launching a new initiative to support military families in the USA!
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
- $150 – One month’s expenses (tuition, books, and supplies)
- $400 – Partial scholarship (1 year)
- $1,600 –Partial scholarship (4 years)
- $2,500 – Total cost to break the cycle of poverty for a family
- Any gift amount of your choice will help our programs
THREE MORE REASONS TO DONATE NOW:
- If you donate TODAY, the Fossil Foundation will match your gift.
- The Skoll Foundation will cover ALL transaction costs—and match an additional portion of your gift.
- If you contribute at least $400, you will receive a Fossil Retro Traveller Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch (for men) or a Fossil Cecile Multifunction Stainless Steel Watch (for women). For gifts of $1600 or more, you will receive two (2) watches of your choice.*
*There is a limit of two (2) watches per donor family. Due to limited supply, we cannot guarantee that your selected model will be available.
For the past two years, DDD was ranked among the Top 100 Best NGOs in the world. According to The Global Journal, “Digital Divide Data successfully straddles the boundary between business and NGO while providing a proven model for future innovation.”
READ MORE ABOUT DDD
“Sourcing Change: Digital Work Building Bridges to Professional Life” in MIT's Innovations Journal explains our work at DDD and the economic potential of Impact Sourcing as a “game-changer” for scaling skilled jobs among youth.
“The Confidence to Dream” is a collection of essays by youth who share how DDD has improved their lives and those of their families