2018 Cheshire Scoops Challenge - Sweet Claude's
EVENT DATE: Jun 22, 2018
FUNDRAISER SET UP DEADLINE: Jun 19, 2018
Sweet Claude's of Cheshire has teamed up with The Cancer Couch Foundation to raise funds for metastatic breast cancer research.
- The Facts: 1 in 8 women will develop breast cancer, and 30% of those diagnosed with early stage breast cancer will eventually be re-diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer (MBC). The average prognosis for MBC patients is 2-3 years, and yet less than 7% of breast cancer research funds go towards MBC.
- What a Scoops Challenge is: Teams of 4 work together to raise money to support our ongoing research at Sloan Memorial and Dana Farber. Teams need to raise a minimum of $100 to compete. Awards will be given to the teams who eat the most ice cream in 3 minutes in each age cagetory (k-2, 3rd-5th, 6th -8th, 9-12th grades), and for the team that raises the most money overall.
- When/Where: Friday June 22th at 11:00 at Bartlem Park, Cheshire, CT
- Deadline to sign up a team is June 4th!!!
To start or join a team:
- Click set up your fundraiser (gray box above).
- Then Click start a new fundraiser
- You will be prompted to sign into or create a Crowdrise account
- Creat a "fundraiser Title" (this should be your team name)!
- Any questions, email us at Cheshirescoopschallenge@gmail.com