Cap2Cap Ride 2018
EVENT DATE: May 12, 2018
Support The Virginia Capital Trail!
On May 12th 2018, approximately 2000 riders will be taking on 15, 25, 50, or 100 miles of pure fun. The ride is one of the fastest growing cycling events in Virginia, with 2000 expected for this year’s event. Riders will be treated to Virginia’s most stunning scenery while pedaling through 400 years of history.
We are looking for riders this year to help support the Virginia Capital Trail in a new way! Virginia Capital Trail Foundation (VCTF) is a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) organization, with a mission to enhance, promote, manage and advocate for the continued development of the Virginia Capital Trail, a 52-mile dedicated multi-use trail connecting Richmond and Williamsburg along the historic and beautiful Route 5 corridor.
Steps to making this happen:
1. Create a snazzy fundraising page.
2. Get your friends and family to donate and support you and the Trail! Promote on social media, send an email or letter to your friends, or host your birthday in honor of the Trail.
3. Recieve prizes for making your goals.
4. Feel awesome about giving back!
Prizes To Earn:
- If you raise $250 for the Trail, you will get the Virginia Capital Trail Buff aka Headwrap.
- If you raise $500 for the Trail, you will get the Virginia Capital Trail long sleeve shirt.
- If you raise $1000 for the Trail, you will get this year's jersey.
- If you raise $2500 for the Trail, you will will recieve a free entry into our ride.