EVENT DATE: Apr 04, 2015
"Run For It" in this year's Crescent City Classic
Our 2015 Charity Partners (listed below) are recruiting 100 runners or walkers each, to join their team and fundraise a minimum of $200 by race day: April 4, 2015.
Pick your favorite chairty, join their team and help us reach our goal of raising $500,000 for New Orleans charities. It's fun and you get great perks for being an official charity runner, all while giving back to a great cause and doing something you love: running the Classic!
The “Run For It” Program is the Official Charity Program of the Allstate Sugar Bowl Crescent City Classic 10k.
Official 2015 Charity Runners receive:
- Unique Charity Bib number (with First name, if you register by March 4)
- Unique Race T-shirt that distinguishes you as a Charity Runner
- Prime starting location on Race Day, in the new "Charity Corral", positioned just behind Seeded Runners (If you qualify for a seeded position, you will still be able to access the Seeded Runners' corrals)
- Access to Charity VIP section of Champions Square before the race, with private restroom facilities and refreshments
- Access to your Charity Team's Private Party Tent after the race, with refreshments provided by your Charity
- Additional Prizes for Highest Fundraisers
About the Crescent City Classic
The Allstate Sugar Bowl Crescent City Classic 10k is New Orleans’ (and the region’s) premier road race. For 37 years, it has combined world class competition, amateur participation and great fun for all participants. The Classic is both physically challenging and a great New Orleans tradition!
The Crescent City Classic is produced by the Crescent City Fitness Foundation, a 501C3 non-profit entity. The funds and positive impact of the “Run For It” Program are important to the success of the Crescent City Fitness Foundation’s mission, and the Classic is proud to support local charities and their fundraising endeavors.