Please Watch Heather's Video In The Slide Show!
OUR TESTIMONIALS (See pictures to the left)
1. Melissa Yarborough: It is a blessing to talk to someone who understands the complications of being a diabetic and the determination it takes to make sure you stay healthy. Superior customer service is why I will keep using the CR3 Diabetes Assoc. I greatly appreciate everything they have done for me.
2. Pam Vaughn: Thanks to the CR3 Diabetes Association I am now able to afford the supplies needed without worrying about where these expenses will come from. From the very beginning all of the staff members have been very patient and helpful and have provided direction and assistance in the usually long process of obtaining these supplies from other medical supply providers.
3. Elvia Sanchez: Over the years, my diabetes has not been in very good control but I managed. Then I got pregnant and my blood glucose numbers went crazy! CR3 Diabetes Association immediately worked to get me a pump at a price that I could afford. As soon as I got on my new pump, my numbers started to get better. Now my blood glucose is in excellent control—in the range of pregnancy blood glucose targets. My doctor said that my baby is doing well! My pump is a beautiful purple! I love it! I thank you from the bottom of my heart!
4. Susan Lawson: I owe my life, health and ability to work again to the pump. Therefore, I owe my life to you all for making it possible to obtain the supplies at a much lower cost. Without you and the pump, I believe my BS would once again be unmanageable. Words to describe how grateful I am, therefore, fall short of describing how I feel. Thank you CR3 Diabetes Association, Inc. from the depths of my heart.
5. Candice Hart: My name is Candace Hart and I am a Type I Diabetic. I have been given A Paradym 722 pump. I have been a diabetic for 53 years. Since I am unemployed this has been a God Send! Thank you Charles Ray III Foundation for the pump, the Reservoirs and Infusions sets in future ordering.
CR3 Diabetes Association, Inc. encourages people with diabetes to take control of their health by providing medical devices and supplies to those unable to afford the cost. We provide the necessary tools to monitor diabetes such as glucose meters and testing strips while offering substantial discounts for insulin pumps and insulin pump supplies. This program allows each diabetic we assist to be a healthy candidate when a cure is developed.
- What is the 'Million Dollar Challenge?'
Revlon’s LOVE IS ON Million Dollar Challenge is an online fundraising challenge to inspire compassion and ignite the spirit of giving to important women’s health causes such as diabetes, cancer, and heart disease. The organization that raises the most money will receive a ONE MILLION DOLLAR donation from Revlon.
- What does my donation mean to you?
Each donation will allow us the opportunity to help desperate diabetics seeking assistance from our programs. Your support will also allow us to create additional programs which will change the lives of individuals around the globe.
- What is this money going towards?
The goal of CR3 Diabetes Association is to incorporate some additional programs such as providing Continuous Glucose Monitoring Systems (CGMS) and CGMS Sensors which will monitor glucose levels 24 hours a day and will have alarms when blood sugars are high or low. This technology will fine-tune the management skills of a diabetic on insulin pump therapy and give them the medical stability they deserve.
- What you can do to help
1. Share this information with friends, family and co-workers.
2. You can donate as little as $10 or as much as $10,000 per person.
3. Check back on our fundraising page to see the progress we are making.