Please Join Us for Our Family Walk on Saturday, June 6th, 2015
Special Guests: Glenda Lewis & Diana Lewis
Walk begins at the Phoenix Center in Pontiac at 10am EST.
100% of proceeds help fund the non-profit services of OLHSA and GBCHC in Oakland & Livingston County.
All of the proceeds benefit our friends and neighbors facing various emergencies and healthcare needs in Oakland & Livingston County. Through OLHSA, this walk will fund non-profit programs that help people in our community to become self-sufficent. It will also provide funding to the Gary Burnstein Community Health Clinic (GBCHC), a non-profit that provides healthcare services to the uninsured and underinsured residents of Oakland County, Michigan.
Pre-register by May 25th, 2015
• (Online or by form) to secure your walk t-shirt. First 200 registrants receive a free event t-shirt.
• DJs, Photo booth, Vendors & Food
Fun for Children
• Including balloon animals, face painting and more!
Event Day Registration
• Begins at 9 am on June 6th
• Cost is $10 per person or $25 for family
Support the Walk
• Start a team or walk as an individual
• Become a sponsor
Help Us Help The Community
OLHSA provides support to help our neighbors in Oakland & Livingston County to become self-sufficent. The GBCHC provides free healthcare services to the uninsured and underinsured of Oakland County.