Belfor -Valhalla Village Creamery & Sweet Shop
EVENT DATE: Jun 14, 2018
BELFOR property restoration has teamed up with The Cancer Couch Foundation to raise funds for metastatic breast cancer research.
- The Facts: 1 in 8 women will develop breast cancer, and 30% of those diagnosed with early stage breast cancer will eventually be re-diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer (MBC). The average prognosis for MBC patients is 2-3 years, and yet less than 7% of breast cancer research funds go towards MBC.
- What a Scoops Challenge is: Teams of 4 work together to raise money to support our ongoing research at Sloan Memorial and Dana Farber. Teams need to raise a minimum of $25 to compete. Awards will be given for the teams that eat the most ice cream in 3 minutes and for the team that raises the most money overall.
- When/Where: Thursday, June 14th at 3:30 The Village Creamery and Sweets Shop Valhalla, NY
HOW TO REGISTER A TEAM:
- Click set up your fundraiser (gray box above).
- Then Click start a new fundraiser
- You will be prompted to sign into or create a Crowdrise account
- Create a "Fundraiser Title" (this should be your team name)!