BENEFITING: Southern California Golden Retriever Rescue
EVENT: Surf City Surf Dog®
EVENT DATE: Sep 28, 2014
Unleashed by Petco Surf City Surf Dog® is the premier event of the dog surfing circuit held in Surf City USA® ! We bring together the community, surfers, dog lovers, families & pets for a weekend of fun and "fund"raising at one of Southern California’s most pristine beaches - Huntington Dog Beach!
Many of my friends are Golden Retrievers who have been rescued and adopted by really lovely people. Without SCGRR, these golden friends would not be alive. Please consider donating even just a few dollars to keep the rescuers rescuing and help the rescued get healthy!
WEEKEND SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
The Shorebreak Hotel
500 Pacific Coast Highway, Huntington Beach, CA
6:00 PM – Opening Ceremonies & Yappy Hour, presented by The Shorebreak Hotel
6:30 PM – PAWabunga Costume Contest
- Yappy Hour/Opening Ceremony – $10 per person suggested donation pre-register online, or $12.00 at the door.
- Costume Contest – $20 on site, cash, check and credit card will be accepted, or register here, by 9/25/14.
- Includes Doggie Goodie Bag & 1 Raffle Ticket. Additional raffle tickets for Chinese Raffle will also be for sale. Cash, Check and Credit Card will be accepted; all raffle ticket and Yappy Hour admission benefit the 2014 Charity Partners.
International Surfing Museum 411 Olive Avenue, Huntington Beach, CA 92648
Surf City Surf Dog® – Dog Surfing History Exhibit, Surf & Surf Dog Movies & Yappy Hour! More info soon.
Huntington Dog Beach
Goldenwest Street and PCH
8 AM – Check-In Opens
8:30 – 1 PM - Pawabunga Expo
9 AM – 1:30 PM – Unleashed by Petco Surf City Surf Dog®
Approximate Heat Schedule:
- 9:00 – 10:00 am X-Large (60 lbs. +)
- 10 – 10:35 am Large (41 lbs. – 59 lbs.)
- 10:40 – 10:55 am Medium (21 lbs – 40 lbs.)
- 11:00 – 11:55am Small (20 lbs. and under)
- 12 – 12:15 pm Tandem (Owner/Dog or Dog/Dog)
- 12:30 pm – 1:45 pm SURF FINALS
- 2:15 PM (approx) I and Love and You Awards/Closing Ceremony(Immediately following surf finals at The Shorebreak Hotel)
Please note when registering, you can only use your email once; make sure you register for all events at once.