Bank of Marin Annual Giving Campaign
EVENT DATE: Nov 20, 2017
DEADLINE TO GIVE: Dec 06, 2017
Our Bank of Marin Annual Giving Campaign (formerly the United Way Campaign) is underway! The Campaing runs until December 6th, so let’s come together as much as we can and give with heart to make a big difference in our community.
This year we are focusing on the North Bay Fire relief efforts. We are very happy to have three great organizations for you to choose from. The Bank will be paying all the transaction fees so that every dollar you give will go directly towards helping those affected by the wildfires.
Key Program Elements:
You Select Who Your Donation Benefit:
- Redwood Empire Food Bank
- Napa Valley Community Foundation
- Community Action Partnership
- United Way Northern California Wildfire Relief and Recovery Fund
Easy online donation participation
Team and Company Weekly Goal Progression will be emailed each Wednesday
- Team Level (Online Donations)
- All teams with 100% participation by Dec. 6 will receive a free lunch!
- Participation is defined as a minimum one-time $10 donation
Company Bonus (Denim Day)
- If, by Dec. 6th the company reaches 90% participation, we all get to celebrate with a denim day scheduled for Dec. 15th
- December 6: End of the Campaign; all contribution pledges must be submitted
- December 15: Denim Day if the Bank reaches 90% participation