Broad Street Run 2018 for Philly's Parks
EVENT DATE: May 06, 2018
DEADLINE TO GIVE: Jun 15, 2018
FUNDRAISER SET UP DEADLINE: Apr 25, 2018
Don’t just run in Fairmount Park, run for it!
Join our Fairmount Park Conservancy Blue Cross Broad Street Run 2018 team of Park Champions and enjoy great perks while raising funds for your favorite place to run; Fairmount Park. Plus, get a guaranteed bib for the Broad Street Run and don't worry about the lottery!
For individual sign up, participants are asked to pay a $25 registration fee and then commit to raising $475 using the Crowdrise platform (to make fundraising easy and fun) by June 15th, 2018.
EVENT DATE: SUNDAY MAY 6, 2018
DEADLINE TO GIVE: JUN 15, 2018
For supporting Fairmount Park Conservancy, each participant receives the following:
- Membership to Fairmount Park Conservancy at the $50 level
- Extra Special Guided Training Runs on the hidden trails of Fairmount Park
- 2 Park Champion Meet 'N Greet Happy Hours at Philadelphia Runner
- Exclusive Fairmount Park Conservancy clothing item
- Individualized fundraising webpage via Crowdrise
- VIP Access to Post-race party at FDR Park
- Blue Cross Broad Street Run 2018 t-shirt
- The good feelings that come from raising funds for trail improvements in Philly's parks!
Does your company want a set of bibs for their employees with extra perks? Learn more about our corporate sponsorship program here.
Check out our "5 Reasons to Run Broad Street with Fairmount Park Conservancy" blog post for more!
Learn more about the Conservancy by watching out recent video series.