GOALLLLL!!! Thanks y'all! Here's to a glorious climb!
Different year, different mountain, same story!
I'm raising dolla billz y'all for a good cause as I attempt to summit Mount Baker (north of Seattle) over my Fourth of July holiday weekend with 3 Summits for Nepal! (http://3summitsfornepal.blogspot.com/2008/12/about-3-summits.html)
Goal is to get to $750... but I already donated $100 with my deposit, so it's only $650, and my grandmother sent in a check so it's only $550 on here.
Now I'm happy paying the whole thing myself cuz I believe in this cause, but I know you people love to support good causes, too, so giving you guys the chance to contribute before I write my check.
- Note: 3 Summits builds schools in Nepal with the proceeds from these epic mountaineering adventures.
- Proceeds are basically the whole donation since the guides donate their time and we haul all our own gear.
Here's the challenge... I'm setting up an incentive plan, if donations total:
- Less than 300, I'll pay the remaining dollars ($550-X=Kirforce's donation)
- 300-549, I'll match 50 cents to the dollar (X*0.5=Kirforce's donation) -- WE MADE IT TO THIS LEVEL SO I'M MATCHING 50 CENTS TO THE DOLLAR! Pretty close to getting to the next stage with and even bigger match!!
- 550 or more, I'lI contribute an additional $650 of my own because I'll be so inspired by your generosity! (That's at least $1400 in total!!)
Ok, so you have less than a month to make this viral. Go, fight, win!!