We achieve this purpose by:
- Increasing public awareness and understanding about 22Q.
- Creating a forum for the exchange of information, ideas and experiences related to 22Q.
- Improving the provision of services and supports to people with 22Q through governmental agencies, the medical and therapeutic community, educational institutions and non-profit organizations.
- Providing educational resources and support to parents and educators to ensure quality medical and therapeutic treatment for individuals with 22Q in accordance with up-to-date scientific research.
- Providing educational resources and support to parents and educators to ensure quality education which will prepare individuals with 22Q for further education, employment and independent living.
- Promoting the development of programs that enrich the lives of individuals with 22Q.