2019 CASA Superhero Run/Walk (Montgomery County, Texas)
EVENT DATE: Oct 26, 2019
CALLING ALL COSTUMED CRUSADERS!
Children in need are counting on your fantastic "feets" of strength!
CASA Child Advocates of Montgomery County provides and promotes court-appointed volunteer advocacy so that every abused and neglected child can have the opportunity to thrive in a safe, nurturing and permanent home. Now is the time to get involved and support a better future for these children.
The 10th Annual CASA Superhero Run features:
- 5K Trail Run/Walk
- 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk
- Participate dressed as your favorite Superhero!
- Exclusive, flat, natural terrain course
- Power up with delicious food and drinks
- Engaging activities for kids
- Fun for the whole familiy!
BAM! POW! RUN! Don't miss your chance to join the good fight in Grand Central Park as we run in support of abused and neglected children in Montgomery County.
Become a SUPERHERO by raising funds in support of CASA! (You don't have to be a participant on race day to be a SUPERHERO fundraiser!)
- In Montgomery County, it costs $1,500 to provide an Advocate for one child for one year.
- Currently, about 7 children enter foster care in Montgomery County EACH WEEK.
- If every participant raised just $25, we would reach our goal of $10,000 which would provide almost 7 abused or neglected children with Advocates this year.
All fundraisers will be eligible to earn the prizes below. Thank you for your SUPERHERO fundraising efforts in support of children in foster care!
- All participants raising $100 or more will receive a navy, long sleeve, tech shirt.
- Participants raising $250 or more will receive a comfy & luxurious fleece headband.
- Participants raising $500 or more will receive a set of automobile sunshades.
- All participants raising $500 or more will be entered into a drawing for an AMAZING prize package and listed as CASA CRUSADERS on the CASA Child Advocates website for the next year!
- Award certificates will be presented to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd individual fundraisers and team fundraisers.
Every child needs a hero. Abused children need SUPERHEROES!