2018 Westport -Scoops Challenge - Saugatuck Sweets
EVENT DATE: Jun 15, 2018
FUNDRAISER SET UP DEADLINE: Jun 14, 2018
Registration has closed, walk up participants will be excepted for a donation at the door.
Saugatuck Sweets - Westport has teamed up with The Cancer Couch Foundation to raise funds for metastatic breast cancer research.
- The Facts: 1 in 8 women will develop breast cancer, and 30% of those diagnosed with early stage breast cancer will eventually be re-diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer (MBC). The average prognosis for MBC patients is 2-3 years, and yet less than 7% of breast cancer research funds go towards MBC.
- What a Scoops Challenge is: Teams of 4 work together to raise money to support the Cancer Couch's ongoing research at Sloan Memorial and Dana Farber. Awards will be given to the teams who eat the most ice cream in 3 minutes in various age categories, and for the team that raises the most money overall.
- When/Where: Friday June 15th at 4:00 Saugatuck Sweets - Westport
How to sign up a team
- Click set up your fundraiser (gray box above).
- Then Clich start a new fundraiser
- You will be prompted to sign into or create a Crowdrise account
- Create a "Fundraiser Title" (this should be your team name)!