PHight for Life, Walk and Fundraiser 2017
EVENT DATE: Nov 05, 2017
Come and join us for the 3rd Annual PHight for Life Walk & Fundraiser!
November is PH Awareness month and we are celebrating by raising funds for a cure and for the support group.
Sunday, November 5, 2017
Rochester Institute of Technology - Gordon Field House
1 Lomb Memorial Drive
Rochester, NY 14623
9:00 a.m. - Walk Registration and Children's Activities
10:00 a.m. - Walk Begins
11:00 a.m. - Raffle Drawings & Lunch Service Begins (Take-Out)
- (Please consider purchasing extra lunches to take home to friends and family!)
1:00 p.m. - Take-out Food Service Ends
Registration Costs: (Walk fee includes t-shirt and water)
Patients with Pulmonary Hypertension will receive a walk & lunch at no cost (patient only)
Children 12 and under are free for walk (but we do recommend purchasing a meal for them)
$10 Lunch only (per lunch)
$20 Walk only (per walker)
$30 Walk & Lunch (per person)
Things you should know about the walk:
- This is a fun walk, so you can come and be a spectator or walk as many laps as you want!
- It is indoors so no need to bundle up and worry about the weather.
- 50% of the funds raised go directly to research and 50% goes to supporting patient programs and services.
- We will have vendors, kids' activites, a 50/50 raffle, PH information, music and a silent auction.
- We will have a takeout lunch available. Don't forget to buy extras to bring home to family and/or friends! (Extra can be purchased that day)
- If you're bringing a group, please consider creating a team and setting a fundraising goal for the group! (My contact information is below in case you need help creating this.)
For more information, please contact Jennifer Garigen at 585-704-0257 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.