Join Us – Volunteer Today!!
Thank you for your interest in participating in 3rd Annual UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation Century Ride Velo & Vines in Healdsburg, California on Saturday, June 10, 2017. We have several volunteer opportunities available throughout the day and bike route.
When registering, let us know what you are interested in….some ideas include:
- Sign Setup: Set up signs along the bike route the day before the event (Friday, June 9, 2017)
- Early Bird Registration: Set up the site and Check in the cyclists
- Water Stop (5 stops): Team up with sponsoring corporations to greet cyclists with beverages and snacks as they pass through each leg of the route. Pick up signs after the last rider has passed through.
- Course Marshal: Assist throughout the bike route
- Finish Line: Greet cyclists as they finish the race; distribute water and snacks
- Post-Event Clean Up: Clean up after the event
- General: As needed assistance at registration, water stops, finish
When: Saturday, June 10, 2017
Where: Arnot-Roberts Winery Healdsburg, CA