2013 GOTR RUNNERS
EVENT DATE: May 05, 2013
DEADLINE TO GIVE: Jun 05, 2013
Participating in the 2013 Frederick Running Festival? Cheering on a friend or family member? Either way, join us as a GOTR Runner (or virtual GOTR Runner…a.k.a. awesome spectator and GOTR supporter)!
Girls on the Run of Frederick County is an official charity partner of the 2013 Frederick Running Festival. Becoming a GOTR Runner does not include race registration, so if you want to run, and haven't signed up yet, head on over to www.frederickrunfest.com and then decide which one of our teams below works best for you!!
GOTR Spirit Team
- Whether you’re registered for the 5K or Half or just spectating and want to help us spread the word, join the GOTR Spirit Team!
- Receive 2 cotton GOTR Runner t-shirts - one for you and one for a friend or family member
- Wear during the Frederick 5K or Half– or have your cheer squad sport them along the course
GOTR Superstar Team
- Whether you’re registered for the 5K or Half, if you want to help us spread the word AND raise $$$ for GOTR, join the Superstar Team!
- $26, plus agree to raise a minimum of $60 (5K) or $131 (Half)
- Receive a GOTR Runner technical t-shirt for you and a GOTR Runner cotton t-shirt for a friend or family member
- Wear your technical t-shirt during the Frederick 5K or Half and have someone on your cheer squad sport the other along the course
- Special invite for you and a friend to a GOTR Happy Hour – with hors d’oeuvres, drinks and other goodies
- And what fun would it be without a little competition…the highest fundraiser overall wins a Garmin 405!!