2018 Golf Marathon
EVENT DATE: Sep 07, 2018
DEADLINE TO GIVE: Oct 01, 2018
FUNDRAISER SET UP DEADLINE: Sep 07, 2018
Anyone can be a Hero
100 holes of golf in one day. Be a hero by joining us at Diamond Springs on Friday, September 7 (6:30am until 5:30pm) for an entire day of uninhibited play. Some players have golfed as many as 165 holes!
Recruit a caddy to share the day with you at no extra charge. This is a great oportunity for a spouse, friend, or teen to spend the day together for a cause.
$125 registration fee includes (golfer and caddy):
- 100 holes of golf with a cart
- full breakfast
- grilled lunch
- dinner for golfer and caddy
- a generous player package
- Raising sponsorship for the ministry is an important part of the event.
- Sponsorship goal is $2,500
- Registration fee is refunded when you have raised $2,500 in sponsorship.
- We will provide a letter for you to gain sponsorship for your family, friends, and co-workers.
- $10,000 Hole-in-One
- LPC $1,000 Hole-in-One
- Closest to the Pin
- Longest Drive
- Longest Putt
"Would NOT miss it! It's hands down the most fun fundraiser I've ever been to!"
Take the challenge and be a Hero